The University of Arizona online program delivers a flexible but rigorous online education for students interested working with people who need to improve communication, social and adaptive skills. Our program. prepares students to provide evidence-based services in applied behavior analysis in clinical, school, and home setting.
The coursework is verified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and provides the didactic requirements to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) examination.
- 100% online, no residency requirement
- Complete in as little as four semesters
- No GRE entrance requirement
- UA Online rated in the top 30 in the nation
Requirements for Admission:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university with grade point average 3.0 or. higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
If you have additional questions about the program, please contact: